Wednesday 29 July 2009

Should you drink from Plastic Bottles?



I don't think so................... I try to avoid it where I can............ there is no question water kept in plastic bottles for any length of time contains chemicals that leak into the water from the plastic............. no need to be paranoid, but I keep plastic to a minimum. All of my water comes from water filters and I store water in glass bottles. Same as my grocery shopping. I always buy the organics and my milk and juice either comes from glass or cardboard containers.......... My cleaning products and toiletries I try to buy from an Aussie company called Natures Organics. Instead of harsh toxic chemicals to clean your bathroom, try some of Natures Organics Eucalptus Cleaner...... It's great... (no they ain't payin me ! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment